Sunday 7 February 2010

TMR 015 - The White Stripes - Under Great White Northen Lights OST

March 16th, 2010



1. Let's Shake Hands
2. Black Math
3. Little Ghost
4. Blue Orchid
5. The Union Forever
6. Ball and Biscuit
7. Icky Thump
8. I'm Slowly Turning Into You
9. Jolene
10. 300 MPH Torrential Outpour Blues
11. We Are Going to Be Friends
12. I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself
13. Prickly Thorn, But Sweetly Worn
14. Fell In Love With a Girl
15. When I Hear My Name
16. Seven Nation Army

Side A: TMR-O15-A $60 VEGGIE TRAY
Side B: TMR-O15- B BERET AND BAGUETTE BANG-BANG
Side C: TMR-O15-C CHEW RAW CARIBOU
Side D: TMR-O15-D WHO'S SCREECHED IN? WE WERE PLAYING BINGO



















The Under Great White Northern Lights box set contains a version of this 2xLP in red cover


















Buy the regular version of this record at TMR online store and check all available TMR releases HERE

2 comments:

  1. And for this one I bet on the Icky Thump 7" from the UGWNL box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I was wrong, TMR015 will not be the box 7" but the double LP of UGWNL OST ... another multicovers entry!

    ReplyDelete